Welcome to MobySecurity's website. This Privacy Notice is here to help you understand how your personal data is used when you use our website and services.
We have written this notice in both a full-text version and section summaries to make the legal language more understandable. Before using our website or services for the first time, please read this Privacy Notice and agree to our Terms of Service.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Data Collection and Use
- The main purpose of collecting your data is to provide you with our services.
- We may also use your data for safety and security, customer support, communications from MobySecurity, compliance with legal obligations, and research and development.
Data Storage and Protection
- We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your data.
- Your data will be stored in secure servers located within the European Union.
- We use state-of-the-art encryption technologies to protect your data during transmission and storage.
- You have the right to access, rectify, and delete your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to processing your personal data and to request the restriction of such processing.
- You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our website and services, you consent to collecting and using your personal data as described in this Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to change this Notice at any time and will notify you of any updates. Furthermore, if you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you can file a complaint with the relevant data protection authorities.